The importance of investment in training for new coaches and upskilling for existing coaches cannot be overstated. The challenge sports academies (SA's) and national govenring bodies (NGB's) face is how to train coaches in ways that are impactful while also being cost efficient and scalable.
To help Sports Academies and NGB's rise to the challenge, Amaven has developed an coaching education pathway (CEP) that delivers coaching education through a series online courses, self-assessments, videos, practical lessons and on-field training. It also provides learning materials in a variety of formats (videos, presentations, documents).
With advanced features such as Adaptive Learning Paths, lessons can be tailored to suit individual players and their personal abilities. If required, an integrated e-commerce module and payment gateway enable you to sell access to your courses as subscriptions or single payments. We are currenlty in the process of getting the various courses accreddited with the South African Qualifications Authority.
- Training catalogue with Public or Private access
- E-commerce module and credit card gateway options
- Upload your own video training materials
- Customisable dashboard for every learner
- Easy course creator for lessons and quizzes
- Document and media library
- Monitor progress as students complete their modules
- Track attainment via dashboards and history logs
- Use entrance tests to determine access to courses
- Delivered with full support, training and secure hosting
- Automatic generation of certificates (PDF)